Advisory Committee to the Director
- Sally Rockey, Ph.D., Deputy Director for Extramural Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md., co-chair
- Shirley Tilghman, Ph.D., President, Princeton University, New Jersey, co-chair
- Sandra Degen, Ph.D., Interim Chair, Dept of Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry & Microbiology, Associate Chair for Academic Affairs, Dept of Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Laura Forese, M.D., Chief Operating Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and Senior Vice President, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York City
- Donna Ginther, Ph.D., Professor, Professor of Economics and Director, Center for Economic and Business Analysis, University of Kansas
- Arthur Gutierrez-Hartmann, M.D., Professor, Department of Medicine and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics; and Director, Medical Scientist Training Program, University of Colorado Denver
- Freeman Hrabowski, Ph.D., President, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- James Jackson, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Psychology; and Director, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Leemor Joshua-Tor, Ph.D., Professor and Dean, Watson School of Biological Sciences; and Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York
- Richard Lifton, M.D., Ph.D., Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn.
- Garry Neil, M.D., Corporate Vice President, Corporate Office of Science and Technology, Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Naomi Rosenberg, Ph.D., Dean, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Mass.
- Bruce A. Weinberg, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Economics and John Glenn School of Public Affairs, The Ohio State University, Columbus
- Keith Yamamoto, Ph.D., Executive Vice Dean, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
This page last reviewed on February 12, 2011